HP Access Control Job Accounting
Track activity, manage costs, and restore control
HP Access Control Job Accounting, a JetAdvantage Solution makes it easy to accurately track and gather data, analyze the results, and then create and send reports. Apply mined data to allocate print costs, motivate employees to print smarter, and provide IT with the necessary information to improve fleet-wide forecasts.
Solution at a glance
Gain control of your printing environment and costs. Monitor, allocate, and manage resources by tracking usage by device (HP or non-HP), user, project, department, and cost center.
Collect data and analyze the results to identify saving opportunities. Create and send reports communicating the value and impact of printing and help contain costs by establishing print quotas.
Streamline imaging and printing practices by ensuring the right device is in the right place and used for the right job.
Track, analyze, and share activity
- Track imaging and printing activities by device, user, or department, with the ability to capture personalized data.
- Collect data and monitor activity directly at the device, using the in-printer agent (IPA), and use the new dashboard module to see a graphical view of the data.
- Produce more than 300 individual summary reports or queries, and schedule them for automatic emailing or accessibility from any web browser.
- Gather insights on multifunction access—printing, copying, scanning, and faxing—and allocate costs back to specific departments, groups, or cost centers.
- Optimize your environment and contain costs—set page limits by user, determine the best device location, and ensure device functions are used efficiently.